What is the Member's Area?
The Member’s Area is a new addition to our Web Services, providing Network members with useful tools to
monitor the status of data submissions in the Data Management area, view and
manage Center Contacts and access the Collaborative Learning Center for improvement tools produced for
the NICQ and iNICQ Quality Improvement Collaboratives.
Watch a 4 minute video tour of the new Member's Area
To access the Member’s Area, log in using the Member’s Area box to the right or the box found in the upper
right corner of any of our web pages. Log in using the same email and password used for logging into Nightingale. If you do
not have access to the Member's Area, see instructions to the right.
The Member's Area allows access to the following five areas
Data Management Tools
- View the status of your center’s most recent data submissions and data submission history.
- View a current summary of your center’s overall data status for a 3 year period
- View the status of your center’s Year End Data Finalization
- Create customized up-to-date Data Form Status and Error & Warning summaries
- Initiate changes to your center’s Database participation
Watch a 4 minute video
of the data management tools
Collaborative Learning Center
- Convenient links to the Nightingale Internet Reporting System* from the Member’s Area
(*Note: Nightingale access is not included with the Member's Area, but needs to be granted separately
by your Administrator.)
Center Contact Info
- Improvement Tools for All Members- Access a basic set of resources for use in improving the quality of care of infants by any VON member.
- Improvement Tools for iNICQ/NICQ Participants- Access an expanded library of quality improvement documents and resources for NICQ & iNICQ Collaborative participants.
- View a listing of all VON contacts at your center
- Manage changes to your center’s contact information
- View all the VON projects that your center is involved in
- View details of your participation along with a synopsis of the project
No matter where you are in the Member’s Area, you can easily give feedback, comments, suggestions for
improvement or ask questions by clicking on the text, “Click to Give Feedback”, at the bottom right of each
page. Please do not hesitate to use this feature as the information you provide is important to us!